As we hit this 8 month mark I have taken some time to think back to the day Addison was born. It seems so long ago. She has grown so much and is a joy in our life. I love staying at home with her and am so blessed that I am able to do this. There are times when I really do miss the kids at school. I think about the things that they said to me and the way they made me smile. Now I have different smiles, ones over funny faces, laughes, trying to crawl, trying to talk and I wouldn't trade these for anything in the world.
Here are some of the pictures from the last month
Yikes! Check out those cheeks:)
PONYTAIL Tail Time
Thanks Unlce Den for the cool biker chick outfit!
Just relaxing in the jumper watching Praise Baby!
Big girl sitting up in the bath by herself without the stopper!
Chezny is growing up fast too!











No comments:
Post a Comment