Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter with the Fegans


On Palm Sunday we were able to celebrate Easter with Roger's family down at his Sister Jill's house.  We had a great time spending the day with family.  Addison got her first Easter Basket filled with many great things. 
Poppa came home from Florida to see us!
Happy Girl
Playing blocks with Kayla
Jake played too...
Aunt Jill got Addison a new block game...a cookie jar!
Easter Basket Time!  The Easter Bunny was very busy delivering Addison's Easter baskets to Aunt Jill's and Gram Grams house.  I wonder how he travels to two different states???  On a sleigh??
Hmmm what's in here?
Yum...Tootsie Roll!
Reeses Eggs even better!
Yum my Daddy's favorite!
Sweet Potatoe Puffs
Which one should I open first???  I wonder what's inside??  Maybe a bathing suit for Aunt Jill's Pool??
Sippy Cup!
The Easter Bunny even came to cousin Ashley's house!
Addison's very own Camera
Baby Cheetos
Yumm
Before Addison ate a Cheeto Aunt Jill tried one to make sure they were ok...she liked them too:)


No comments:

Post a Comment