Friday, October 23, 2009

August 22nd 2009

On Saturday August 22nd I decided it was the day to make sure that everything around here was clean so that we would be ready when the baby came. I organized the cabinets in the kitchen and at the end of it all I was exhausted and in a lot of pain. I called my mom and told her that I was DONE!!! We went to church and then out to dinner. When we got home I made sure Roger's clothes were in the suitcase and the video camera was charged. Not sure why I thought that it all needed to be done that night! Around 10:30 I thought that my water broke but the doctor on call said he didn't think so...So we went to bed and 2 hours later I woke up in a lot of pain. After 4 hours we called the doctor on call and he said we should come in to get things checked out. So we grabbed the suitcase just in case thinking all along that it was a false alarm...so we got in the car and headed down to the city!
Cheeseburger's in Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment