Friday, March 27, 2009

Exciting News!!



These past few months have been filled with emotions. On January 11th Roger and I found out that we were going to have a baby!! The day was filled with many emotions as we tried to comprehend what those two little blue lines meant. A few weeks later after visiting the doctor we learned that yes we would be expecting a baby in September (9-8-09). In February we went for our second doctor visit and got our first glimpse of our baby. We were also able to hear the baby's heartbeat. What an emotional day:) We left the doctor's office with our ultrasound picture and the realization that we really were having a baby. God is truly amazing!! As each week goes on we get more and more excited to meet this precious gift God has given us.


3 comments:

  1. Nicole & Roger~
    We are so happy for both of you. Your child will have the MOST awesome parents. Baby Fegan will also be welcomed into this word by wonderful grandparents and great-grandparents. Wishing you minutes, days, weeks and years full of love and happiness...
    God's blessings to all of you,
    Sharon & Bruce Zabransky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am wondering if I should start to worry though....1st you get married a week after us....Now you are due 2 days after us...hmmmmmm...j/k :-) We are wishing you the best during this time of so many changes.
    God bless all 3 of you,
    Jessi, Andy and Baby P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys!! I'm so excited for the two of you! I know that the little one is going to look great in some Sox gear. :) And of course, Chloe will be the best big sister.
    I hope the pregnancy goes perfect and I can't wait for September to come!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete